Saturday, September 17, 2011

About me




So here we go:
{a} age: 26, soon to be 27 L
{b} bed size: queen, but we need a King with all the pillows we use.
{c} chore you hate: Putting away dishes and laundry.
{d} dogs: 1 a fawn pug named Ozzy and he was spoiled rotten that is until we had Mason now I feel bad for him because he’s treated like a dog now. lol
{e} essential start to your day: a little rocky time with my Mason and some breakfast.  
{f} favorite color: Pink
{g} gold or silver: Silver
{h} height: 5'4”
{i} instruments you play: I played the trumpet and piano but not anymore.
{j} job title: Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant. Short version- COTA
{k} kids: Mason Trent Terry born July 18, 2011
{l} live: Weslaco, Tx aka The Valley
{m} main article of clothing: Flip flops ahhh! So comfy
{n} nicknames: My dad calls me turkey sometimes?
{o} overnight hospital stays: Just recently for the birth of my son.
{p} pet peeve: Negative people
{r} righty or lefty: Righty
{s} siblings: My big sissy Kelly.
{t} time you wake up: Weekdays 6am weekends- whenever Mason decides to.
{u} university attended: Del Mar College 
{v} vegetables you dislike: beets radishes and cooked carrots.
{w} what makes you run late: life but I’m usually always early
{x} x-rays: not sure
{y} yummy food: Caesar salad
{z} zoo animal: turtles! I love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment