Sunday, October 9, 2011

Weekend in San Antonio

Last weekend we met our cousins Crystal,Quentin, and their baby Cole in San Antonio on the River Walk. It was Mason's first little road trip so I wasn't sure what all I would need. It took me all week to pack and ended up probably having enough stuff for the entire week but better to be safe than sorry. :) We had a blast and did many things including: Ripley's wax museums, Ripley's believe it or not, and Rainforest Cafe. Mason slept through most of those things, but surly did have fun with his cousin playing in our hotel room. Not to mention his first time in the pool.We all had a great time and can't wait to see them again. P.s. My camera was acting up so I didn't get too many good pictures :/
Cole
Mason (crazy hair) Terry

Let's Play!
Splashy! splash! splash!


Rainforest Cafe's friendly tiger with Cole. Mason slept so peacefully through the animals and thunderstorms. The atmosphere was awesome.
Here are some pictures from the wax museum. I was surprised to see that the wax figures were not as life like as I remember when I was a kid but we did have some fun with the twilight crew.




Two little hams
Cole is 4 months older than Mason so he was able to scoot around and show Mason the ropes. He also thought Mason's hands were pretty tasty
Bestest Buds!

No comments:

Post a Comment